Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services.
You will join our nearly 70,000 assurance professionals and you will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
· Develop/maintain strong working relationships with key business decision makers throughout the year to communicate value and inform them of the firm's scope of services
· Provide guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues
· Collaborate to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that appropriately addresses risk. Establish the expectations of the value to be delivered. Successfully monitor the engagement team against the budget, and alter if necessary
· Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client
· Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions. Achieve growth by understanding EY and its service lines and actively assessing/presenting ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
Skills and attributes for success
· Excellent project management skills
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· A dedication to teamwork and leadership
· Integrity within a professional environment
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
· Travelling within PRC is required
· An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major, as well as CPA certification
· Approximately 3-5 years of experience as an auditor for a public accounting firm, or particular business/industry experience to meet special needs
· Pass 2 papers of CICPA
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Holder of CICPA is a definite advantage
· ACCA, AICPA, CPAA certification desired
· High or top performers in international accounting firms
What we look for
· Self-starter with proactive attitude to work
· Strong multiple task ability
· Very good communication skills, can maintain good relationship with both clients and team members
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes social insurance and housing, additional commerce insurance, a minimum of 10 days of vacation and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, professionals and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we can make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
HR Number: 96309