Date: Jul 20, 2018
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Currently we are looking for Intern as Technical Project Planner for 12 months internship.
What You’ll be Doing
· Supporting the operation and implementation teams and Customer Project Manager with specialist knowledge in the area of project technical planning and scheduling
· Drive the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used by the customer
· Contribute and review project planning inputs
· Create project milestone template
· Monitor, maintain & improve delivery performance
· Manage project administration
· The role will permit to acquire theoretical knowledge and understanding of mobile networks operation & maintenance and deployment activities
What We’re Looking For
· Recent Graduate in Technical Telecom, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering major
· Microsoft Office application proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
· Good level of English and Spanish
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Who You Are
· Enjoyable, optimistic, enthusiastic and a team player
· Highly adaptable and flexible as a part of a fast-paced environment
· You have strong analytical and reasoning abilities demonstrating strong organization skills
· Able to make independent decisions and be autonomous
· Have strong learning agility and a proactive can-do attitude with continues improvement mind-set
Why You want to Work with Us
· Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
· Industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team
· Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
· Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
The position is based in Madrid . If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || SharedServ
Req ID: 248842