Date: Aug 21, 2018
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Now we are looking for Project Planner for an internship of 12 months.
What You’ll be Doing
· Supporting the operation and Customer Project Manager in monitoring and manage the financial performance of delivered services to ensure that the intended cost level is maintained whilst securing contract fulfilment and customer satisfaction. Secure budget adherence.
· Drive the project financials and adherence of relevant tools, systems and processes required to be used.
· Review, analyze and report the Financial Progress and deliver actionable advice and recommendations.
· Monitor, maintain & improve financial performance.
· Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements, and excellence in contract service delivery.
· The role will permit to acquire theoretical knowledge and understanding of mobile networks operation & maintenance and deployment activities.
What We’re Looking For
· Recent Graduate in Business Administration or Finance Accounting.
· Microsoft Office application proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
· Good command of English, Spanish
· Ability to multi-task
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of Big Data domain is nice to see
· The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn
Who You Are
· Enjoyable, optimistic, enthusiastic and team player
· Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Tenacious - you set goals and push yourself to achieve them
Why You want to Work with Us
· Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
· Industry related training, development and mentorship from our team
· Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
· Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
The position is based in Madrid. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || SharedServ
Req ID: 246817