Date: Jul 4, 2018
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Now we are looking for a Cloud Support Engineer for an internship of 12 months .
What You’ll be Doing
· Handling Customer Service Request interfacing the customer and Ericsson global support organizations
· Supporting Ericsson CLOUD based solutions built on Ericsson platform.
· Support Ericsson virtualized solutions in the major telecom operators in Iberia.
· Troubleshooting & Resolution of incidents.
· Student or recent graduate in Technical Telecom, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
· For Madrid , English and Spanish is required
· For Lisbon position English is required and Portuguese is preferred (no Spanish requirement)
· Open-minded and motivated to work in multicultural team
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
· Knowledge of Linux
· Bash Scripting preferable (Shell, Python etc.)
· Openstack (eg. RedHat)
· Virtualization (VMware and RedHat)
· MYSQL, Oracle database knowledge/Administrator
· IP Networking/Virtual Machines internetworking
The position is based in Lisbon or Madrid . If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply directly on our website!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || R&D; ServEng
Job details: Support Engineer
· Internet of Things
· Media Solutions
· Red Bee
· Industry analysts
· Policy makers
· Press center
· Latest News
· About us
· Contact us
· · Find Ericsson offices
Modern Slavery Statement Cookies Legal © Ericsson AB 1994-2018