Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 12, 2018
Job Summary: Software Test Engineer
We are looking for brilliant experience software test engineers with passion for building new functionalities related with 5G mobile data processing.
You will be part of a team developing software for the Evolved Packet Core systems in the Traffic Management area (TCP Optimization, UDP / QUIC, MPTCP), 5G
Network evolution (Hybrid access networks, LTE congestion protection and smart detection algorithms) , Network exposure interfaces, OTT E2E
solutions and in the Evolved Packet Gateway.
We are creating innovative solutions to empower network operators to provide data connectivity anytime anywhere with superior performance and
Quality of Experience.
· A bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in computer science,telecommunication engineering or related field
· Test Engineer in the area of IP/data communications, especially in the programming of open-platform, real-time and high-availability systems.
· Experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation
· C/C++ and/or advanced scripting programming (perl, python, shell/bash) on UNIX/Linux is required.
· Knowledge in TCP/IP Networking, data networks and IP-based applications.
· Advanced Linux user and network administrator
· Valuable knowledge on cloud environments: Openstack, Kubernetes,…
· Experience in configuration of network equipment
· Technical understanding and experience with GSM/GPRS, Edge, CDMA, UMTS and LTE networks
· Capacity to investigate and debug complex issue investigations
· Good written and spoken English
· Excellent in team working
· Willing to share knowledge
· Good communication skills and open personality
· Organized, solution oriented, passion for details, perseverant
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || SharedServ
Req ID: 252265