The Program Manager - Wind will be responsible for the coordinated and controlled origination, development, delivery and asset management of all ENGIE wind energy projects and will report to Director of Business Operations in the Utility Scale renewables group. You will be responsible for improving, developing and managing a well integrated process methodology across the full life cycle of a US wind project.
The Program Manager will indirectly report to the various department heads within the Wind US group for example, VP – Development, VP – Delivery, VP – Commercial Strategy and will be required to coordinate activities with ENA Renewables Operations group. The responsibility of the Program Manager may also extend to the management of project controls within the Delivery project portfolio.
This role is open to the Santa Barbara, CA, Denver, CO or Houston, TX areas.
What you’ll do:
· Development of integrated program management methodology
· Ensure project/portfolio strategy alignment
· Define and oversee program governance policy
· Manage program stakeholder engagement
· Define, manage and report program benefits
· Define, implement and oversee project/program life cycle process
· Develop, implement and oversee integrated project controls methodology
· Support project site visits as required
· Coordinate department heads across the Wind US business unit
· Support cost estimation and scheduling for projects in development/design
· Effectively and iteratively identifies and manages risks across the project life cycle
What you bring:
· Bachelor of Science in Project or Construction Management, Engineering or in related field, or bachelor’s degree equivalency with practical experience and knowledge of relevant technical systems;
· 10+ years of project management experience
· 3-5 years of program management experience
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required
· Program Management Professional certification (PgMP) is a plus
· Experience in wind and solar project development, design and/or construction is required
· Knowledge of modern management tools in continuous improvement is an asset
· Proficient with Microsoft Project Professional scheduling software
Why ENGIE? ENGIE North America isn’t just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we’re leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
ENGIE is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition team. All related inquiries must be communicated through Talent Acquisition and not directed to ENGIE North America Managers. Failure to follow the ENA process may result in nonpayment of agency fees.
· Posting Date: Sep 23, 2020