Company: ENGIE BRAZIL Business Unit
ENGIE is growing in Brazil and we are looking for talented and motivated people to join our team in order to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meeting the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
As an international energy provider, ENGIE structures its activities around the three key sectors of electricity, natural gas and energy services. ENGIE provides its customers with high-technology solutions in response to their needs and to meet the energy challenges of tomorrow (www.engie.com ). ENGIE is structured around 24 business units, including Brazil.
Our local subsidiary, listed on the local stock exchange as Engie Brazil Energia (EGIE3), has been operating in Brazil for over 20 years and has developed the country´s largest privately held generation portfolio. Once exclusively dedicated to the implementation and operation of large power plant projects, Engie Brazil Energia has expanded its activities to include the development of transmission lines and the installation of distributed solar systems (roof-top panels). In addition, ENGIE group is also rapidly growing a portfolio of innovative energy efficiency solutions (HVAC, cogeneration, energy/utility consumption monitoring, telemetry, public lighting, urban mobility) which are being successfully deployed in cities, communities, and industrial/commercial areas. Finally, ENGIE also has the ambition to be an actor of reference in the local gas market, covering gas transportation, distribution and biogas (www.engie.com.br ).
As a token of ENGIE´s worldwide dedication to a sustainable and harmonious development, ENGIE has recently been ranked “Industry Leader” in the Multi and Water Utilities sector of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index World and Europe.
Business Development Analyst
Responsable for identify, evaluate and develop new businesses in order to propose investment opportunities and new services with the goal to grow or enter in the business lines situated in the Group strategy, focusing on Clients Solutions evolving Capex attending to the main criteria risk-return defined by the company
Qualifications and Experience:
At least 5 years of professional experience
Degree in Engeneering, Business or Economics (or areas corelated)
Knowledge of the Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Fluent Portuguese and English (oral and written).
Desirable: MBA, Master or especialty and Certifications: PMI / Scrum master
· Energy market and/or services (planning, regulation) knowledge
· Knowledge of the business models applicable to the projects in development
· Business Development: Project management and process
· Business Development: Investment Analysis and risk
· Dealings with vendors
· Multidisciplinary knowledge (technical, environment, financial, accounting, juridical, HR)
1. Prospect and manage pre-development trough the
2. Evaluate, leading a multidisciplinary group, the viability of the projects influding all the group os premises analysis, due diligence and techinic-economic studies and risk analysis, looking forward to the right alignment to the Groups investment criteria
3. Manage the projects development trough the hiring of advisors, multidisciplinary projects teams coordenation, risk mapping and mitigation, dealings with vendors and partners, preparing of base cases and sensibility to the presentation to investments comitee to the actual hand-over to the operation teams (greenfield) or integration teams (M&A)
4. Contribute to the establishment of a favorable regularization for the business line with focus on new projects development
5. Meet and leader talks with stakeholders looking for synergy and complementarities, always keeping yourself updated abour the main conditions and market trends related to the bussiness line, doing partnerships
6. Coordinate the internal approval process through the elaboration and reviewing of the documents needed in accordance with the area deadlines and procedures
7. Manage the costs control and project schedule always looking forward to the group resources optimization
Report: local report to the BU BD
Location: Rio de Janeiro/RJ with frequent trips
· Posting Date: Sep 10, 2019