ENGIE are recruiting for an Assistant Commercial Manager to be based at RAF Lakenheath in Brandon, Suffolk. This is permanent, full time role, working 40 hours a week. On offer is a competitive salary and company benefits package.
The Assistant Commercial Manager will manage numerous stakeholder relationships, including those with client representatives, ENGIE’s operational teams running the Contracts and other colleagues who provide functional support to the contracts (e.g. risk, finance, HR etc.)
As part of the current contract extension process the Commercial Manager will be required to interact with managers of all levels both internally and within our Client organisations.
To assist in the delivery of the commercial management function across the partnerships / contracts and clearly communicate the obligations and liabilities contained within both contracts to ultimately ensure that income is maximised, costs are minimised, whilst the service required is delivered.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Suitable commercial experience within a similar industry sector
· Educated to degree/ diploma level in either Law, Surveying (Building/Quantity), or the Built Environment (FM, Land).
· Understanding and practical application of base UK law applicable to Commercial (Construction Act etc).
· Ideally a member or training to be member of a chartered institution.
· Excellent communicator
· Excellent financial acumen with an ability to analyse complex data and documentation with accuracy
· Skilled negotiator with proven experience in a commercial environment
· Sound understanding of risk analysis/management
· PC Literate with knowledge of MS applications e.g. Word, Excel
· Thorough knowledge and experience of Business Assurance systems.
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Sep 23, 2020