Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, ENGIE have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible.
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly ) and we are making sizable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at ENGIE.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to be based in and around Liverpool & Manchester. This is a permanent, full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive industry salary and high quality benefits package (more below).
As the chosen candidate, you will be a key member of the maintenance team responsible for delivering planned and reactive maintenance, fault finding and repair to all building services.
Undertake Reactive and PPM works to all mechanical equipment with a particular emphasis on Heating & Ventilation – including minor works, fault finding and repairs
Supervising & monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance
Ensure that plant faults & defects are remedied in a timely manner
Ensure CAFM system is kept up to date and that PPM / reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured
Carry out basic fabric maintenance as and when required
We are looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer who is qualified to at least one of the below:
· Be Time served in a recognised engineering apprenticeship.
· Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
· Level 3 in HVAC
· City & Guilds 6188 / Level 2 in Heating and Ventilation
· Previous experience in LTHW / Chilled Water systems, FCU Maintenance, Water Purification, L8 and Legionella Control, Heat Exchangers and various valves, pumps and rotating machinery.
Due to the nature of the environment it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. This will include a criminal records check.
ENGIE Benefits Include:
· 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
· Life Insurance
· Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
· Employee personal & professional development profile
· Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
· Posting Date: May 18, 2020