Requisition Number: 155108
Position Title: Quality Analyst II
Main Purpose of the Role
· Handle the Automated Testing for LT through all current and future automation systems. Generate all relevant content through approved procedures as requested by the different Loc PMs according to the needs of the relevant projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure all Automation tools produce relevant content for the LT team in order to maintain the highest quality in EA products
· Handle the Automation Farm and consoles, managing utilization to ensure optimal deliveries
· Maintain detailed test cases for scripted verification
· Maintain automation scripts for content generation
· Identify opportunities for automation along with benefits and communicate to leaders
· Works with the Automation PM to follow on new tools and adapt/acquire relevant skillset
LT is a dynamic area where there are peak periods of activity (April – November). The work load and the make-up of teams vary. It is therefore necessary that the incumbent has experience of working in a team environment of constant change.
Skills and Knowledge Required
· Excellent English skills
· Comfort using automation processes
· Ability to understand, modify or create automation scripts
· Knowledge of algorithms and at least one development language
· Advanced or in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment
· Strong in bug finding and reporting
Skills and Knowledge Preferred
· Previous experience:
· the videogames Localization industry
· working in a multi-cultural team
· Quality Assurance
· Very good knowledge in cultural areas related to EA video games (sports, WWII…)
· Demonstrate knowledge of the video games industry
· Demonstrate knowledge of video game platforms (PC, consoles & software)
· Demonstrate knowledge of EA LOC tools (Jira, DevTrack, Mosaic, HAL…)
· Quality focused, attention to detail
· Organised, self-starting, proactive
· Strong sense of ownership, Achievement-driven
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Demonstrate an ability to communicate concisely
· Teamwork oriented
Community / Marketing Title: Automation Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-26 13:03:06.52
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Madrid, ES