· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Has Extensive experience on troubleshooting performance issues using various monitoring like Dynatrace
· Has Good Experience in handling performance issues related to multithreading/multiprocessing
· Experienced & has a good understanding of architectural principles and frameworks ( MVC, Spring and Hibernate are mandatory )
· Has thorough knowledge of the J2EE Application Platform Configuration & Performance Optimization
· Provides Subject Matter Expertise in Performance Monitoring, Tuning, Analysis and Diagnostics.
· Preferred to have extensive experience & proficiency in Core Java/Advanced Java/J2EE technologies.
· Good to have expertise on Webservices/REST services
· Good to have expertise on Java/J2EE design patterns
· Partners with the application architects to identify specific infrastructure components (hardware, software, database, etc.) for architectural and tuning improvements; defines and documents volumetric requirements across a variety of functional domains.
· Partners with Key Stakeholders to conduct code reviews, technical specification reviews, etc.
· Defines the architecture to improve network and system performance.
· Performs software system performance analysis, including analysis of application design, coding, and validation of performance results; ensures all test specifications are implemented correctly
· Develops metrics for monitoring increased performance and scalability.
· Evaluates and researches emerging performance tuning methodologies, monitoring tools, processes and technologies
· Recommends best practices and ensure adherence to the best practices
· Works collaboratively with other project team members and independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision
· Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Recommends specific product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
· Configures, implements, and provides complex product support activities to meet client needs.
· Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues and solidifies plans for using them to meet business needs. Assists in preparing requirements, evaluating products, and selecting relevant software such as commercial off the shelf software (COTS).
· Selects, coordinates and implements technical product components, ensuring that the technical solution addresses the business concern. Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
· Addresses product requirements, usability, change requests and defines future functionality to end users and stakeholder groups to increase understanding of products.
· Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific complex products/technologies.
· Selects technology vendors to meet business needs as appropriate. Consults with, and compares, solutions with other product development managers, vendors, and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
· Serves as the subject matter expert on product systems, processes, network architecture and interface capabilities.
· Participates in acceptance testing; coordinates product launches into new and existing markets.
· Assists in outlining new product/service business case justification to ensure that the proposed solution is capable of delivering articulated business benefits to the client.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
· Three or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
· Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
· Experience working with product configurations
· Experience working with relevant software packages or classes of packages, and products within area of technical expertise
· Good technical infrastructure design skills
· Good communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment
· May require evening or weekend work