· Job Description:
· Research and develop statistical learning and Machine Learning models for data analysis.
· Understanding information needs and extracting data from a variety of sources in order to create analytics deliverables that meet those needs.
· Leverage models to address key growth challenges, cross-channel spend allocation, response modeling, and marketing program attribution.
· Collaborate with Product Management to understand Business needs and devise possible solutions.
· Ideas to generate key decision making KPIs.
· Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
· Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field.
· 7+ years’ practical experience with SAS, ETL, Data Processing, Database Programming and Data Analytics
· Excellent understanding of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Techniques and Algorithms.
· Experience with common data science tools like (but not limited to) R, Weka,NumPy,MatLab, etc.
· Good knowledge of statistics.
· Experience with programming languages such as Java and Python.
· Skilled in Reporting and Data Visualization Software, with strong presentation skills.
· Experience with SQL (Structured Query language) programming.
· Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
· Ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
· Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills.
· NoSQL andBigDataexperience preferred.