· Job Description:
DXC Technology is looking for a Big Data Engineer (area Car Autonomous Driving -https://www.dxc.technology/auto ) to join the company working on Analytics organization.
· Design and develop prototypes & proof-of-concept solutions in support of presales activities as well as support the development of standardized analytic offerings across multiple industries
· Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community
· Represent a Mentoring peer for project team members in terms of technological guidance and career development.
You will have deep knowledge of the full stack of all involved technologies in the DXC AD toolkit:
· PM, QM and testing skills: Scrum, Agile Methodology LeSS (i.e. Large Scale Scrum), Automated Testing Framework (Jenkins)
· System Engineering skills: Ansible (strongly required), Docker, Kubernetes , Openshift, MapR streams.
· SW and DEV skills: Pyhton and Java, CI/CD, Kafka, Spark Streaming, MapR DB/Key value stores, HBase, Airflow.
· Operations: SNOW, Redhat, MapR, Docker Kubernetes, Openshift, ELK, Prometheus.
Education and Competencies:
· Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
· In-depth knowledge of Big Data platform and technologies (i.e. MapR as first choice. Cloudera and other distributions as second choice).
· 8-10 years of experience as Solution Architect.
· Experiences in software development projects with programming languages like Java, Python and Docker containerization are a plus
· Knowledge of Linux and Shell programming / scripting
Nice to have : Appreciated MapR and Cloudera certifications (e.g. CCA Spark & Hadoop Developer, CCA Data Analyst, MapR MCCA, MCHD, MCDA, …)
The ideal candidate has relational and analytical skills, with constant focus on the goals, team-working ability and proficient Italian and English (both oral and written).
Working Place: Turin. (TO) .
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.