· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC ) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visitwww.dxc.technology .
Big Data & DevOps Engineer
This role is an excellent opportunity for DevOps engineers who would like to work with cutting-edge Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas), Platform as a Service (Paas) technologies and advance in public clouds (Azure, Aws, GCP). Responsibilities will include site reliability engineering, platform automation, CI/CD pipelines development, development team support or 3/4 line of support.
We work with wide technology stack on a daily basis: Hadoop ecosystem , Scala, Apache Airflow, Spark, Databricks, Azure DevOps, Blob Storage, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory, PostgreSQL, Azure Analysis Services, PowerBI .
· Full time job, permanent job contract.
· Architect new platforms & applications.
· Provide consultancy, share knowledge, improve.
· On-premise to public cloud migrations.
· Large scale deployments, automation and configuration management.
· Technology explorations, research & development.
· Practical CI/CD implementation experience.
· Programming languages knowledge e.g. Python, Ruby
· Technology experience in AWS or Azure public cloud, Jenkins/Circle CI, Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow, Git (Hub), Prometheus, Grafana
· Infrastructure automation & monitoring tools experience e.g.Ansible, Chef
· Linux skills
· Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done
· Team-spirit and communication skills (incl. strong English language skills)
Nice to have:
· Experience with one of the following platforms: Hadoop – Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR (HDFS, Hive, YARN, Spark, Sqoop, Oozie)
· Certifications confirming gained skills
Why is great to work at DXC and to be one of us?
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
· Full-time employment contract
· Numerous opportunities for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
· A modern and friendly work environment with an open-door policy
· Professional technical and soft skill training programs (internal DXC University, DXC Partners Network and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
· Private medical care, the social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport+ card, Wellness Program (massages included), German language classes, sport communities and events, relax corner including XBOX games
· Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
· Competitive compensation package independently adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
· Not only convenient but also picturesque location (our Warsaw office is located at the lake), near the metro and tram station
· Flexibility in work arrangement (home-office culture & flexible working hours are in our DNA)