· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/ .
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
We are looking for:
Big Data / Data Warehouse Tester
Job location: Warszawa
Successful candidate will design and execute test cases, analyze and prepare test data, setup and maintain test framework, develop verification queries and automation scripts for functional tests, execute tests and report test status to the project team and managers, work closely with project managers, technical leaders, business analysts, data engineers and other test team members.
· Experience in Waterfall/Scrum methodology
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Functional / Integration / Exploratory Testing and Defect Tracking
· Experience in writing SQL queries and database understanding
· Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Unix)
· Experience in ALM, Jira or other test repository/defect tracking tools
· Experience in testing of ETL processes
· Experience in at least one of the databases Microsoft SQL Server / Oracle Database
· ISTQB foundation certification
· Very good English language skills
· Good understanding on data processing in banking
· Knowledge of Web Services (REST)
Why would you join us?
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
· full-time employment contract
· numerous Opportunities for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
· modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
· professional technical and soft skill training programs (internal DXC University, DXC Partners Network and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
· private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card, Wellness Program, German language classes, relax corner (XBOX games and other), sport communities
· Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
· competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
· not only convenient but also picturesque location – (our Warsaw office is located at the lake), near metro and tram station,
· flexibility in work arrangement (home-office culture is in our DNA)