· Job Description:
DXC Technology is looking for a Big Data Architect (MapR distribution) (area Car Autonomous Driving -https://www.dxc.technology/auto ) to join the company working on Analytics organization.
· Design and Develop Big Data Analytical Platforms based on MapR. We’ll also evaluate candidates with experience on Hadoop distributions like Cloudera or similar.
· Data Modelling and Governance architecture, Performance and Integration topics.
· Focus on high volumes Data Ingestion and Data Management oriented to feed AI models to be trained e.g. for Autonomous Driving.
· Design and develop prototypes & proof-of-concept solutions in support of presales activities as well as support the development of standardized analytic offerings across multiple industries
· Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community
· Represent a Mentoring peer for project team members in terms of technological guidance and career development
Education and Competencies:
· Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Engineering or Computer Science or similar.
· In-depth knowledge of Big Data platform and technologies (i.e. MapR as first choice. Cloudera and other distributions as second choice).
· 3+ years proven experience in Consulting Firms or System Integrators on projects of significant size and complexity.
· Experiences in software development projects with programming languages like Java, Python and Docker containerization are a plus
· Knowledge of Linux and Shell programming / scripting
· Appreciated MapR and Cloudera certifications (e.g. CCA Spark & Hadoop Developer, CCA Data Analyst, MapR MCCA, MCHD, MCDA, …)
The ideal candidate has relational and analytical skills, with constant focus on the goals, team-working ability and proficient Italian and English (both oral and written).
Working Place: Pomezia, DXC's Site.
It will be necessary to wo rk for2 days a weekin Turin on customer's site.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally