· Job Description:
We are looking for motivated Big Data and Analytics Engineers to join DXC’s Azure Professional Services team.
The DXC Azure Professional Services team enables customers’ digital transformation journeys with best practices, innovation and technical leadership for adoption of Microsoft Azure services.
You will work as a member of the DXC Azure team and be responsible providing advice and technical consulting to our customers in the adoption of Azure. In addition, you will contribute to the development of standards and accelerators for architecture, design and delivery of Azure services. You will also support DXC Azure offering and service delivery teams with guidance on applying these best practices.
· Delivery of Azure technical consulting engagements for DXC customers including reference architecture definition and MVP implementation
· Provide technical leadership in design, development and deployment of Azure based Big Data and Analytics solutions for DXC customers
· Develop IP, best practices and knowledge assets to be re-usable and shared across DXC
· Embed agile practices and automation into delivery of Big Data and Analytics projects
· Actively contribute to a culture of high performance, innovation and continuous improvement.
Role specific requirements:
· 5+ years of experience in developing and deploying enterprise solutions, with Microsoft technology stack preferred
· 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing data management and analytics solutions
· Design and development of data management and analytics solutions on Azure
· Applied experience with Azure database services including SQL Database, MySQL, PostGresSQL and CosmoDB
· Applied experience with Azure analytics services including Databricks, Data Lake, HDInsight and others
· Experience with database migration and data ingestion in public cloud
· Scripting and automation experience in Azure
· DP-200/201 : Azure Data Engineer Associate certification or other Azure certifications preferred
· Strong experience with Microsoft Azure services, including understanding their capabilities and limitations and being able to design and deliver solutions leveraging various Azure platform services
· Appropriate certifications in Azure and associated technologies
· Have experience in implementing enterprise application using cloud platforms
· Experienced in working in agile/devops environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management
· Excellent articulation and communication skills