· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visitwww.dxc.technology .
Position Screening Requirements:
· Background check required
· Must not require Sponsorship
If contracting, candidates should be open to transitioning to DXC employment.
POSITION SUMMARY (Briefly describe the purpose of the position): Under general direction, responsible for designing and developing processes that translate data from various sources to destinations and presents findings to appropriate team members, clients and vendors. Escalate concerns to management, determines best practices and provides suggestions on how to improve current practices. Supports management in training team members as necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
· Duties and Responsibilities (List all essential duties and responsibilities in order of importance)
· Codes, tests, debug, implements, and documents programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user
· Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs.
· Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity
· Assists in resolving production support problems. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems.
· Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs. Identifies issues as appropriate
· Performs standard development administration tasks such as deployment, package migration and relocation, and managing metadata.
· Packages development packages for deployment to development, test, and production environments.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
· Three or more years of experience in programming or testing
· Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
· Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
· Knowledge, Skills and Abilities;
· Experience with UNIX environment
· Experience in C programming language
· Knowledge of CMS Reporting for the CMS-372, quarterly CHIP reporting
· Oracle DB experience with utilities (Oraload)
· SQL Coding experience
· ETL design and development knowledge of Medicaid claims, provider, member and managed care data
· Database knowledge utilizing tools such as SSIS, Informatica, SQL, etc.
· Knowledge of scheduling systems (AutoSys)
· Ability to lead small teams
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to abide by DXC policies
· Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
· Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
· Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
5+ years design and development experience,
5+ years Analysis experience
5+ years database knowledge
3+ years of Health Care knowledge (preferred)
· Office environment
Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies.