· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visitwww.dxc.technology .
Position Screening Requirements:
· Background check required
· Must not require Sponsorship
If contracting, candidates should be open to transitioning to DXC employment.
POSITION SUMMARY (Briefly describe the purpose of the position): Under general direction, responsible for designing and developing processes that translate data from various sources to destinations and presents findings to appropriate team members, clients and vendors. Escalate concerns to management, determines best practices and provides suggestions on how to improve current practices. Supports management in training team members as necessary.
Essential Job Functions
· Duties and Responsibilities (List all essential duties and responsibilities in order of importance)
· Leads complex, related technical tasks involving more than one developer, identifies potential issues, resolve issues, and drives tasks to successful completion on or ahead of schedule.
· Provides guidance to site management including cost analysis. Also provides guidance to other IT teams.
· Understands processes and procedures and advocates for their use with all project members both inside and outside the development team.
· Provides guidance to other IT teams regarding technical questions and issues.
· Mentors other team members in areas of expertise.
· Engages other team leads to solve problems across departments. Ensures adequate engagement and attention from other teams by engaging their leads and leadership where required.
· Advises site management on alternatives for implementing project objectives.
· Develops, documents, and rolls out policies and procedures. Communicates policies and procedures to the group and other IT teams, and enforces adherence to processes and procedures.
· Develops tests, manages, and implements development packages and applications.
· Solves complex issues in innovative ways.
· Tunes and troubleshoots technical applications.
· Performs standard development administration tasks such as deployment, package migration and relocation, and managing metadata.
· Packages development packages for deployment to development, test, and production environments.
· Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong experience with UNIX environment
· Strong experience in C programming language
· Knowledge of CMS Reporting for the CMS-372, quarterly CHIP reporting
· Oracle DB experience with utilities (Oraload)
· SQL Coding experience
· ETL design and development knowledge of Medicaid claims, provider, member and managed care data
· Database knowledge utilizing tools such as SSIS, Informatica, SQL, etc.
· Knowledge of scheduling systems (AutoSys)
· Ability to lead small teams
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to abide by DXC policies
· Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
· Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
· Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
7+ years design and development experience,
7+ years Analysis experience
7+ years database knowledge
5+ years of Health Care knowledge (preferred)
· Office environment
Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies.