· Job Description:
DXC is interested in talented Managers, with a well-rounded profile and the ability to manage complex Business Intelligence Projects, in order to employ them at the headquarters of Milan inside the Delivery team DXC Analytics as Business Intelligence Technical Project Leader , in the context of major projects, at our Customers.
· Plays a key-role in customer facing activities and communications
· Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues and recommends appropriate alternatives.
· Acts as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
· Leads the technical team, contributes to delivery activities during design, development and maintenance of the solutions
· Delivers business value to customers, using Project Management and functional/technical skills
· Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
· Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
· Exercises independent judgment to identify and propose a solution.
· Has the ability to handle most unique situations.
· Strongly collaborates with Analysis Team for designing the solutions.
· Strongly collaborates with Account Management supporting him in the definition and development of new business opportunities.
· Delivers business value to customers using advisory skills, building a trusted relationship with customers.
· Proposes solutions that address Analytics related problems in a manner consistent with DXC’s strategic and business goals.
· Ensures effective and efficient development, delivery, deployment, operation and support of these solutions.
· Is responsible for the P&L of the project and prioritizes the workload ensuring on-time and on-budget deliverables.
· Produces Project related Financial reporting and follow-up
· Consolidated technical background – at least 7 years – and at least one professional experience on large scope Business Intelligence / Analytics projects
· Strong knowledge on Data Warehouse / Solution Design.
· Deep understanding of Analytics and Data Management portfolio of services and solutions with focus on BI and Big Data in the cloud (Google Data Platform, AWS or Azure)
· Strong experience on Data Modeling, on Reporting Solutions and on Multi-Dimensional Data Analysis.
· Attitude to understanding and modelling the client’s business and client processes.
· Focus on the goals with attention to details and to quality of deliverables.
· Knowledge and proven practice of project management methodologies and tools. Certifications (one among PMI, Prince2, AgileScrum, ITIL) are highly evaluated.
· Experience in Service Management context is a plus.
· Technical Skills: Basically, knowledge of at least one tool for each BI domain
· Information Delivery ad Data Visualization:
· ETL Tool
· DBMS and SQL
· High level knowledge of AI and Machine Learning (predictive modeling, algorithms, CRISP methods, analytical use-cases, applicability, etc)
· Experience on Master Data Management is a plus
· Ability to master Office Suite, MS Visio, MS Project and Sharepoint
· Hands-on approach is highly evaluated
· Being part of an highly-qualified team of 200 professionals with solid experience on Analytics Solutions and Services, Big Data Platforms, Information Governance, Business Intelligence & Data Management, Artificial Intelligence and IoT Analytics
· International environment
· Professional growth opportunities
· Competitive remuneration package