This business controlling position is in the heart of our baby and children’s nutrition business and will give you an excellent base for a future finance career within Danone, a leading FMCG company.
About the Job
Your primary focus is to manage Topline within forecast exercises, providing financial insights on full P&L performance. You’ll own the P&L for Danone’s Foods Business..
• As part of the cross functional teams you provide financial insights and analysis for:
o innovation business cases
o business activities evaluations
o tracking evaluations
• You are part of the GPS process, acting as sparring partner for the business teams to ensure solid forecasting for Foods.
• You provide solid financial expertise for Marketing and Sales managers to drive decision to safeguard category profitability
• To drive performance analysis and sharing ROI insights on customer promotional activity
• You will incorporate specific foods and business insights into the company's planning process
• You will support long term (strategic planning) and shorter term (+1-year planning) with solid financial analysis and insights sharing
• To ensure timely and accurate delivery of figures including explanatory comments to the results
• You’ll be monitoring risks & opportunities and sharing them as appropriate with the stakeholders
• You further increase financial awareness in the organization and understanding of impact of all our activities on our financial KPI’s
• You’ll network within Danone Group and will be sharing best practices
• You have a master’s degree Business Economics, Finance, or other relevant area
• You have 3+ years proven track record within sales/business control and/or financial audit, preferably in a multinational context
As a person:
• have strong analytical skills linked with the ability to think strategically but also pay attention to detail
• have a collaborative working style – you are considered a real team player
• drive for success and making a difference
• are business oriented; able to translate commercials needs into financial impact
• listen generously, build sustainable relationships and communicates openly
• are organized, able to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
• enjoy working in a diverse and international team
• are at ease with Office software (mainly Excel and PowerPoint), knowledge of SAP and Essbase
• speak fluently English
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Nutricia Netherlands B.V. is part of Danone and located in Zoetermeer. Nutricia focuses on specialized nutrition which promotes healthy growth and development of children from 0 to 36 months. We are present in the market with the brands Nutrilon, Olvarit and Bambix. Nutricia has a leading position in the Dutch market of baby and children’s nutrition.
In the team of Sergio Moreno. You are part of the Finance team with people like Tim van der Velden, Kishan Ramdhiansing and Diamond Ugbeye.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary including bonus (range EUR 50K- 65K gross yearly - depending on education, seniority, work experience) and benefits like premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly, we will invest in your personal development, training on the job and trainings via our Danone Campus. There is a wide variety of roles within Danone, so based on your talents we will define your best next step!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview and first and second round interview. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we ask you kindly to apply directly via our careers’ website.
Need more information?
Please contact me, Ingrid Stok, Talent Manager, email@example.com .