Account Strategist Mid-Market DACHAccount Strategist, Mid-Market DACH
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Reports to: Manager Account Strategy Mid-Market DACH
Imagine, for a moment, that you finally found the challenging work environment you were looking for. You'd probably want to sell a high-tech, market-leading product in a red-hot industry. You'd of course want to be part of an awesome collaborative team but have the autonomy to make your own success. You'd want to hang out with colleagues from all around the globe in a cool office space with sea views - where people munch fruit all day and play table tennis when they need a break.
Ready to join us?
Criteo ( CRTO ) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 2,500 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 13,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 17,500 publishers.
As our Account Strategist in Barcelona, you'll be key to retain and grow the wide range of existing business coming from various industries and to develop a strategic partnership across Criteo's products.
Every day, you will:
Manage various type of clients:
· Provide strategic account management to medium sized advertisers and media agencies
· Develop and maintain strong partnerships with clients at all levels from CMO to Traffic Manager
· Advise on client's digital strategy and educate advertisers on Criteo's technology across channels and devices
· Pursue both individual and team goals
Analyze complex performances to advise your partner:
· Optimize accounts to improve performance for the advertiser and identify growth opportunities
· Analyze a wide range of performance metrics and KPI's
· Use your market knowledge in order to support the client's development on a long term basis
Develop win/win strategies to grow your portfolio:
· Exploit the disruptive multiscreen solutions designed by our engineering teams
· Inspire the growth of your clients by promoting innovative cross channels perspectives
· Act as a consultant to create successful campaigns in line with clients strategic objectives
· Be inspired by ocean views and 360° panoramas from our offices in the Mapfre Tower
Nicolas, Account Strategist Mid-Market France: “It's a very strategic role where you will be facing multiple challenges and that implies many skills: client-relationship, analytics, multitasking and passion!”
In exchange, you'll enjoy:
· Competitive compensation, because you're the best
· Career advancement and global mobility opportunities
· Medical and dental insurance to maintain your client-facing smile
· Generous vacation policy (although who wants to leave Spain?)
· Game and sports area when you need a break
· Daily lunch vouchers to keep you going
Therese, Account Strategist Mid-Market Nordics: “From the training I've received to the collaborative support across teams; the Criteo experience team makes sure teams are having fun, making sure we're getting to know each other and engaging, creating a fully supportive workplace environment”
As for our dream candidate…
· Excellent phone based sales experience required and client facing relationship would be appreciated
· Proven sales and client service track record, ideally in a tech-related field
· Comprehensive sales cycle experience from discovery to prospecting to sign-on
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
· Native German and fluent English both spoken and written
· Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
· Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning
· Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
Agathe, Account Strategist Mid-Market UK: “As an important part of our role is to advise client on their strategy. They are not just asking on how to improve their Criteo's campaign but also our advice and knowledge on the digital industry, market trends, news, etc…”
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.