Credit Suisse has a long-standing tradition of leading the way for others to follow. In true pioneering style, Credit Suisse has shaped and quickly adapted many of the countless innovations in the financial markets. We have achieved global leadership in the financial services industry through a history of strong organic growth, supplemented by a series of significant mergers and acquisitions.
Global Markets has an established cross-geographic and cross-product reach. Our regional and local teams based in both major developed and emerging market centers deliver our industry-leading capabilities. Deep product knowledge across international and local economies has helped us build long-term client relationships. Our global platform provides creative solutions to clients, including private and institutional investors, investment managers, hedge funds, banks, corporates, insurance companies, pension funds, governments and sovereign wealth funds.
Credit Suisse Global Markets fully integrates our Equities and Fixed Income franchises into one division to deliver a consistent, creative and high-value client experience. Our global teams provide depth, breadth and experience to help clients access leading ideas, products and solutions. Our services include global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage, underwriting and comprehensive investment research. We are dedicated to performing for our clients and achieving the strategic goals of the bank with the highest standards of Conduct & Ethics in all our interactions, both internal and external.
The Global Markets division offers a broad range of financial products and services to client-driven businesses and also supports Credit Suisse's global wealth management businesses and their clients. Our suite of equities, solutions and credit products and services includes global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage and comprehensive investment research. Our clients include financial institutions, corporations, governments, institutional investors, such as pension funds and hedge funds, and private individuals around the world.
The Trader Support/Middle Office is the key link between our traders on the one hand and the third parties/external parties on the other. All to achieve smooth processing of the trades. Trade Support/Middle Office will handle and support all post-trade activities and manages the interfaces with exchanges. You will collaborate with the traders and need to identify and solve issues under time pressure. You will also work on longer term, slower paced monitoring and development projects and should be able to switch gears quickly between these types of tasks.
You are going to be part of a highly dedicated team of qualified individuals with deep knowledge within an international and diverse environment.
Your responsibilities and tasks would include the following:
• Support clients relating to any post trading query
• Close collaboration with support areas within Credit Suisse globally
• Management of incidents with both internal and external clients
• First line support to the Front Office, taking care of different products and business areas
• Bookings follow-up and allocation of trades for clients under the umbrella of the Spanish Entity
• Database management
• Preparation and checking of daily reports
• Team work to troubleshoot live trading issues and problem solve on longer-term projects
• Identifying improvements within processes and procedures
Ideal candidate profile
• Understanding of securities trading/markets
• Strong academics in a relevant field or equivalent qualifications
• Ability to work at a dynamic and meaningful environment
• Flexibility, dedication and a strong sense of ownerships describe your work ethics
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
• Good teamwork skills with flexibility
• Have initiative and a dedicated approach to problem-solving
• Able to work comfortably with different systems and market specific tools
• Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
• High level proficiency in both English and Spanish would be beneficial
• Experience in:
- a trading environment
- trade support
- trade management processes