Description de l'offre
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector that, through its various businesses, designs, produces and sells agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and specialty vehicles, in addition to a broad portfolio of powertrain applications. Across its 12 brands, 62 manufacturing plants, 48 research and development centers and a workforce of more than 71,000 people, CNH Industrial is present in 190 countries giving it a unique competitive position.
More information about CNH Industrial and its businesses can be found online at www.cnhindustrial.com.
The business analyst will be a team member of the NEXT project which aim is to improve quality of reporting on dealers turnover for internal and external usage.
In particular the main accountabilities are:
- Support and organize Dealer Management Systems (DMS) setup so that data are properly collected and dispatched into the project tool
- Analyse dealer’s data to ensure accurate output
- Train and support dealers users on the project tools via phone calls and screen sharing
The Business analyst will support the Manager with the correct launch of new projects; assure seamless flow of information among different departments, help coordinating with IT.
It is requested an excellent level of execution and team work.
- University Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Economics or Business Management
- Computer literate in Office Professional with particular emphasis on Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team working
- Awareness of basic principles of vehicle after sales business
- Awareness of accounting will be a plus
- Strongly developed communication capability at all levels, with the ability to be self-motivated and work in autonomy with minimum guidance within a challenging business environment
- Able to organize daily priorities and respond to frequently changing focus points
- Fluent, both verbal and written in English and German