du01 mai 2020au01 mai 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :BLUE-REG GROUP
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2985€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
BlueReg Group is an international consultancy company specialising in development, regulatory affairs, quality management and pharmacovigilance for the pharmaceutical industry. BlueReg provides tailored consulting services including expert advice with hands-on operational execution and has developed long term partnerships with many clients. Founded in 2011 by Corinne Schmitz, Pharm. D., BlueReg has experienced considerable year-on-year growth. BlueReg today comprises of over 70 highly qualified and experienced full-time employees who have significant pharmaceutical industry experience
Poste et missions:
Business Development Activities
• Coordinating activities associated with the identification, establishment and implementation of new or enhanced business opportunities, programs or projects;
• Assisting with planning, designing and developing account plans;
• Initiating, developing, managing, modifying and maintaining programs that support the mission of the department;
• Establishing and maintaining effective communication with potential business partners;
• Developing methods to establish and develop client partnerships;
• Carrying out activities such as market research to identify opportunities and products that will develop business opportunities, BlueReg delivery effectiveness;
Commercial Administration Activities
• Assist in the development of goals and objectives for accounts based on business strategy, functional and individual requirements;
• Collaborative problem solving with customers to identify and sell solutions that will address underlying problems or opportunities;
• Maintenance of account and opportunities in Customer Relationship Management system;
• Work with the Consultant team to scope out initial engagement plan for new clients and apply broad project management skills to the preparation and delivery of high-quality proposals;
• Represent BlueReg externally with existing and potential clients, in a professional manner in the proposal and delivery stages of customer engagement;
• Act as a client contact, ensuring that maximum communication points are maintained with stakeholders at all times and that effective management of customer expectations is achieved;
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of BlueReg services developments and if required communicate and network on a regular basis.
Other non-technical duties include, but are not limited to:
• Communicating and, under supervision, negotiating rates and budgets with clients;
• Demonstrating consistently excellent presentation skills by creating professional presentations which address the needs to the target audience, and clearly and concisely translate the features of the services of BlueReg in order to maximise sales potential.
• Ensuring that activities are planned, implemented and commercial projects delivered on time and to a high quality;
• Adheres to BlueReg’s (and Client’s where appropriate) values, processes and procedures and presents a professional manner as a BlueReg representative.
Interacts professionally at multiple levels within a client organisation.
• Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role with proven sales track record;
• Strong IT fluency - experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce);
• Understanding of sales performance metrics;
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems;
• In-depth knowledge of the industry, market, and its current events;
• Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines, with attention to detail;
• Excellent time management and organisation, communication and negotiation skills;
• Microsoft Office trained in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple levels of an organization;
• Established relationships and proven negotiation skills with management, colleagues and regulators;
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls);
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations;
• Very good level in English (Native English speaker or fluent in English); other languages including French an advantage;
• Ideally a Graduate with a BSc degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx.
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission V.I.E est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience.