du01 mai 2020au01 novembre 2020(pour6mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2024€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
As Business Developer Italy, you will become a key player of Doctolib’s launch team. Your role will be to manage direct approach toward Italian market and meet with Italian healthcare practitioners to convince them to become our first ambassadors. You will confirm our final hypotheses and identify opportunities and threats to guarantee a full success of Doctolib’s launch in Italy.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 100,000 doctors and 2,000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 44 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1,000 people based in 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
- Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
You will join Doctolib’s Launch Team whose goal is to drive the opening of Doctolib in Italy. You will report to Italy Sales Director who recently moved to the other side of the Monte Bianco.
Your role will be the following:
- Book the first 1,000 sales meetings with healthcare professionals all around Italy
- Lead sales meetings and pre-close a total of 100 ‘ambassadors’ in your team
- Validate final hypotheses to build our launch strategy in Italy with field use cases
- Identify new opportunities and threats to guarantee a full success of Doctolib in Italy
Who are you?
- You are an entrepreneur: prospection does not scare you at all! You are ready to go by the door or by the window to close a sales meeting.
- You have 2+ years of successful experience as a business developer, ideally in a digital or fast-growth environment.
- You are fluent Italian.
- You have lived 3+ years in Italy already and have a network of Italian friends.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are highly driven by results.
What else is there for you?
- A two-week onboarding program to train yourself to our strategy, our markets, our tools and most of all the success factors in France and Germany,
- A team of 10 people to build together this new country for Doctolib and 1,000 more to support our project
- DoctoParties, Docto Monthly Meetings, Docto Beers, Docto Week-end. Our pioneers in new countries are most welcome to participate in all our international events!
- The best opportunity to participate in the transformation of a full industry and the launch of a top country for Doctolib!