du01 juin 2020au01 juin 2021(pour12mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1932€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
COMPANY : CP5 - EDF GROUP
The EDF Group, leader in the European energy market, is an integrated energy company throughout the value chain of the energy business: generation, transmission, distribution, energy supply and trading.
Through its Consultancy Subsidiary CP5, EDF is aiming at speeding up innovation for tomorrow’s cities and those who build them - for instance with innovations in energy efficiency in buildings, in new low carbon uses of energy, smart grids, renewable energy, electric mobility and batteries.
CP5 works closely with private (Real Estate developers, investors) and public actors to support them in their urban development projects through consultancy, based on expert studies and proofed experience on major urban development projects.
CP5 is seeking commercial development on the German market for 2020-2021 and is therefore looking for a German-speaking Business Developer with a strong interest for the fields of future cities, including a wide range of related fields (e.g. energy network, building design, e.mobility, liveability, etc.).
CP5’s current team is made up of 3 co-founders and a Business Consultant and might grow fast through new projects.
JOB AND MISSIONS :
The position is based in Berlin (Germany) at the premises of EDF Deutschland. In collaboration with the rest of the team, you will have to work autonomously. As a Business Developer in Germany, you will support business and customer’s portfolio development and prospection on the German market, mainly through (but not restricted to):
- Realizing dedicated market analysis on competition, customers segments and on pricing;
- Finding local partners, making contact and implementing/supporting the implementation of partnerships;
- Identifying new sale leads ;
- Attending conferences, meetings, and targeted events externally as well as internally to ensure the visibility and attractiveness of the company by pitching the company’s services and offers;
- Developing the commercial material in collaboration with the team;
- Feed deals flow with prospects (Maintaining fruitful relationships with customers, attending to meetings, feeding the customer relationships, providing support, following-up);
- Delivering proposals for clients and attending pre-sale meetings;
Depending on the profile and first achievements of the VIE (and the company), the position might evolve into a broader mission, including consulting missions and project follow-up. May also evolve into a permanent contract.
The applicants must be aware that the position will require frequent travels in Germany as well as in our Paris or London offices and must hold a valid passport. The position will be open from May 2020 onwards, up to May 2021 and might be renewable depending on the context and the results obtained by the Business Developer.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and skills:
• A Master’s Degree ;
• A specialization and/or past experience and real interest in smart cities, urban development and/or architecture is highly desired ;
• Fluency or excellent command of German ;
• Very good command of English ;
• Excellent communication skills in German and English ;
• Excellent commercial skills, ability to convince and to convey efficiently a message and to represent the entity in exemplary and positive ways ;
• Adaptability and capabilities to work in an international environment ;
• Strong autonomy (ability to work remotely), organization skills and team spirit ;
• Great interpersonal skills ;
• Good analytical skills and ability to understand complex problematics ;
• Real strong interest for the field of sustainable and smart cities ;
• Eligibility to a VIE (see conditions of eligibility on the dedicated page) ;
• Valid passport ;
• Good command of basic tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Applications (up-to-date resume + personalized covering letter) can be sent. No more than ONE relevant additional document (reference letter, previous accomplishment, etc.) should be sent (optional). IMPORTANT: It will not be possible to examine any incomplete application.