World-known hospitality group with Michelin Star restaurants is looking for a Chef de Partie to join his team in its New York City restaurant. The owner is renowned for his culinary skills and he has established a great collection of restaurants all over United States. If you are a passionate individual who humbly seek to be part of excellence don't miss this opportunity to join the team of one of the best fine dining restaurants in New York City.
• Position Available: Chef de Partie
• Location: Training in New York
• Duration: between 9 to 12 months
• Start Date: as soon as possible
• Stipend: Great regular Hourly rate (Based on Experience) + Overtime pay
• Hours: 40 hours / week
• Request: two or more years of experience, strong attention to detail, organization and cleanliness. In addition, the individual must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be a strong team collaborator. and culinary creativity
• Other conditions: Attractive benefits package to be discussed with the company.
Contributing to a dedicated culinary team.
Continually seeking to improve restaurant operations.
Operating a clean, safe kitchen while exceeding food quality requirement.
Capability to work in team.
Well rounded experience with all new and classic cooking techniques.
A passion for great food.
High English level.
Two or more years of experience, strong attention to detail, organization and cleanliness. In addition, the individual must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be a strong team collaborator and culinary creativity
If you are a non-american citizen and you are the selected candidate you will need to apply for a J-1 visa, which will allow you to work legally in the United States. Take into consideration that the J-1 visa can cost you between 2,000 - 3,000 euros. Prices vary depending on the length of stay and the benefits provided by the companies. Also, some companies take care of the whole visa payment.