All our restaurants have their personal style and ambience, from typical Italian to contemporary British, but all of them are characterized by offering simple dishes with local ingredients. Also, in the beach and the pool area we can delight with Mediterranean food.
• Position Available: pastry chef (with standard line cook knowledge)
• Location: Training in Miami
• Duration: 12 months
• Start Date: All year
• Stipend: $11-$13 / hour pre-tax – Based on experience (paid overtime).
• Hours: 40 hours / week
• Requirements: English speaking candidate preferred.
• Benefits: Uniform, 1 meal, 2 weeks of vacation, payment of the health insurance. Holidays: double paid.
Contributing to a dedicated culinary team.
Continually seeking to improve restaurant operations.
Operating a clean, safe kitchen while exceeding food quality requirement.
Capability to work in team.
Well rounded experience with all new and classic cooking techniques.
A passion for great food.
English speaking candidate preferred.
If you are a non-american citizen and you are the selected candidate you will need to apply for a J-1 visa, which will allow you to work legally in the United States. Take into consideration that the J-1 visa can cost you between 2,000 - 3,000 euros. Prices vary depending on the length of stay and the benefits provided by the companies. Also, some companies take care of the whole visa payment.