BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 71 countries, with more than 199,000 employees, including almost 151,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,300 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Frankfurt | permanent
IT Auditor (m/f/d)
Grow through professional challenges
· Performance or participation in reviews planned in the approved audit plan, along the lines defined in IG relevant standards (How To, IG Charter). Preparation of Audit report and Audit work papers in accordance with Group standards
· Participation in special investigations / incident investigation, if necessary
· Ensuring follow up, review of documentation and closure of audit recommendations
· Ensuring that IG audit tools are correctly and timely updated with necessary data for each audit review/assignment, risk assessment as well as for other activities in the Hub scope.
· Assistance to the achievement of Key performance indicators established by the group
· Participation in audit projects if the case arises
Impress with your skills
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with IT focus (e.g. Business Informatics, Computer Science)
· Experience in the execution of IT Audits
· Strong analytical ability, quality assurance techniques, and IT implementation and management methodologies.
· Communication and reporting skills, Risk awareness
· Self-control and stress resistance
· Result-driven and client focused
· Readiness to travel across Central Eastern Europe
· Relevant IT certificates (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
· Excellent written and oral skills in English
· Strong international community within BNPP Group
· Support in your professional and personal development with extensive in-house training and intensive familiarization
· Employer-funded pension in the form of a membership in the BVV banking insurance
Dynamic perspectives in a stable environment:
The BNP Paribas Group offers a unique work environment in Germany: Our 12 companies together form a learning organization in which our employees share their knowledge and work to ensure that our customers benefit from this wealth of experience. Become part of our team and drive a changing world with your own ideas.
If you have any questions, Carlo Sannino is there for you at +49 (0) 6971938080 and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application as an IT Auditor (m/f/d) stating your salary expectations, the earliest possible starting date and relevant certificates via the Apply button!