· To conduct audit work in accordance with the IG methodology and ensure high standard of deliverables
· To contribute to risk assessment of audit units based on knowledge obtained through assignments as well as day-to-day contact with auditees
· To follow through with auditee on implementation of recommendations
1. To conduct (lead or participate) and report on audit assignments and/or special reviews):
· To plan assignment scope and develop audit methodology for review and clearance.
· To lead, coordinate, manage and execute audit assignments within a pre-defined timeframe.
· To discuss issues with auditees and provide value-added findings and recommendations.
2. Validate for closure the implementation of recommendations issued by the function.
3. Conduct audit risk assessments and periodic reporting to management and/or Head Office.
4. Support to deliver the annual audit plan and any ad-hoc requests from management, regulators or HO.
Contribute to the improvement of the Inspection Générale practices through the elaboration and update of our methodologies.
Ideal candidate profile
· Is conversant with and applies appropriately audit methodology/standards and control concepts
· Possesses knowledge of business, products, risks, practices, policies and regulations
· Practically adapts theory and experience to circumstances of assignment
· Demonstrates planning, organizing and communication / interpersonal skills in conducting assignments and dealing with auditees
· Be analytical and able to anticipate problems/obstacles, able to distinguish material from non-material items in making decisions
· Is mindful about deadlines and disciplined in completing deliverables at the required level of standard
· Effective communication skills. Good written and spoken English.
· Autonomous and self-motivated.
· Team player.
· Willing to travel (in the region, around 30% travelling).
· Possess a Bachelor's / Master's Degree in related disciplines;
· Possess experience in external auditing / internal auditing / credit / risk / compliance / internal control / operations in the financial services industry;
· Professional Qualification/Certificate in Audit / Accounting, e.g. CA, CIA, CISA, is a plus.