Description de l'offre
Purpose of job
Contribute to implement and maintain a strong control environment in the context of the data quality produced as well as support the projects monitoring and implementation linked to Accounting Controls:
- At the level of MFC platform.
- In all countries / entities under MFSC supervision, in order to guarantee the high quality of the financial data reported to the Head Office and to local authorities.
Detailed Job Description
Key responsibilities of the role
· Acquire a strong knowledge of the data quality control set up quality under the MFSC
· Support all the projects/initiatives/ developments needed to strengthen the control environment based on Group Finance / CIB Finance / 2OPC requirements.
Data Quality Control Plan:
· Ensure the different Data Quality inputs/outputs are produced/ provided to the different stakeholders.
· Ensure that all the referential frameworks are defined and in place.
· Ensure that there are in place the accurate KPI's to identify the data quality issues and ensure that those topics are managed to solve them.
· Report any defects/deficiencies identified in the data quality set up to the different stakeholders.
· Lead the meeting with Head Office / MFSC teams to present the results of the process.
· Projects implementation. Assist the 2LC team, MFSC teams in the implementation of the Head Office and/or CIB.
· Finance new controls plan requirements in assistance to the Regional Head of Accounting Controls
Assist in the current projects implementation across the projects for which 2nd Level Controls is responsible for:
Personal and Technical Skills
· Control oriented
· Strong accounting expertise
· English complete working proficiency
· Knowledge of the French language would be a plus
· Team work & communication skills (spoken and written)
· Willing to travel abroad
· Rigorous, reliable, well-organized and methodical
· Strong ability to work under tight deadlines