Description de l'offre
The Iberian Peninsula audit Hub is part of Inspection Générale and carries out audit assignments on all the activities of the Group both in Spain and Portugal.
These assignments are designed to: guarantee the quality of the risk control framework, ensure that legal regulatory constraints are being complied with and evaluate the efficiency of the management team in place.
Your main activities as an auditor will be to:
- Carry out verification and analysis studies on all the entities and subsidiaries of the Group in Spain and sometimes in Portugal,
- Draw up a finding summarising their operational modes, evaluating the risks involved, assessing the existing organisation and, when appropriate, rating the management team,
- Make proposals on how to improve the operational mode of the entity concerned.
Such assignments can either focus on specific entities or on cross-disciplinary topics involving several entities.
These assignments will provide you with a wide variety of professional experiences.
The timeframe for the job is between 3/5 years. It will give you a wide-reaching overview of Group activities and organisation, with the possibility of positions of responsibility.
Operational and language skills:
- Ideally at least 3 years of experience in a business line or risk activity
- Mastery of English
- Mastery of Spanish
- French is a nice to have
- Excellent adaptation skills
- Ability to work in a team in a stimulating and demanding environment
- Ability to lead interviews
- Negotiating skills
- Capacity to analyse and synthesize information
- Good writing skills