In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Provide a brief description of the overall purpose of the position, why this position exists and how it will contribute in achieving the team's goal.
• Instructs ARPC India Loans Team on a timely basis all loan related transactions after ensuring and checking that the borrower's/agent's instructions are in line with the Facility Agreement, Credit Facility;
• Ensures that all related loan transaction related systems/ dashboards/ databases are properly updated in an accurate and timely manner;
• Ensures that all loan administrative matters/ queries/ reporting with different stakeholders such as facility agent, treasury, finance, business teams, loan syndication team are attended to on a timely basis;
• Checks reports for the equity portfolio on a daily basis and assists loan officers to raise the relevant instruction forms/ entries to custodian /FITBO team when there are equity activities;
• To provide loan transaction history/ insurance coverage portion to GPS team/ 3c at each month end for selected accounts;
• Process and checks premium calculation/and make payments for the accounts with credit/sovereign risk insurance.
• Assist in the processing of audit confirmation fees when loan officer in charge is on leave;
• Assist in custodian of documents when loan officer in charge is on leave,
• Any adhoc process improvement projects/ UAT testing as assigned by the Team Head.
Ideal candidate profile
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects/instructions simultaneously
• Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Strong communication to different levels in the organization
• Fluent in English (spoken and written) is a must.
• Excellent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Specific Qualifications (if required)
• Ability to work under tight deadline and yet able to produce accurate and quality work;
• Positive and determined attitude and a fast learner to do the job.