BETWEEN currently has a team of 300 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, sports, education, etc.
Currently, we are looking forProduct Engineers (Mechanical/Electrical OR Mechatronical)with experience in product development and feasibility, to work in our R+D team for our main client: A multinational company specialized Automotive.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Product development
- Requirements and feasibility
- CAD team coordination
- Technical modifications
- Apply the standardized solutions and Lessons Learnt in all the development processes of the product for all the business unit clients.
- Carry out the design reviews under the supervision of the Master in Design.
- Ensure the development and prototypes delivery according to customer/FDS milestones.
- Participate in the product and process FMEA’s.
- Analyze the results of the product technical test reports and find the necessary technical countermeasures solutions together with the Quality Design Engineer.
- Work with manufacturing teams in the products industrialization.
- Manage effectively the product modifications during the development.
- Support the competitiveness of the business unit improving costs, quality and product performance, adopting new technical solutions coming from competitors’ analysis and benchmark.
- Cooperate with Purchasing dept. and suppliers to ensure the optimization of the components in terms of cost, quality and manufacturability.
- Ensure the CAD (3D & 2D) design development.
- Propose Technical Lessons Learned (industrialization phase).
-Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growth.
– Join a young high-performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals.
– Ambitious training plan.
– Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception: A part of the salary in CASH. Another part in PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (medical insurance, restaurant card, transport card, ticket nursery school).
- 2 or more years of experience in product development
- High level of English
- Valuable another language: IT OR German
- Good knowledge of CATIA
- Valuable: Experience in AUTO