Description de l'offre
Ingeniería y automoción
24000 – 33000 Bruto/año
BETWEEN currently has a team of 400 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, world of sports, education, etc.
Currently we select a specialist in firmware / software embedded development to work in the Between development team that we have implanted in one of our major clients.
Within the electronic development group, you will be part of our team of development consultants, participating in specification and software / firmware design projects for 16 and 32 bit microcontrollers. You will also collaborate on international real-time systems programming projects.
– Develop SW Embedded in C / C++
– Develop communication protocols for the automotive sector.
– Participate in the approach of technical solutions for projects.
– Participate in the dynamics of the work team.
– Develop of Linux applications (preferably Linux Embedded)
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
– Join a young high performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals.
– Ambitious training plan.
– Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception: A part of the salary in CASH. Another part in PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (medical insurance, restaurant card, transport card, ticket nursery school).
– Electronic, telecommunications or computer engineer (or similar).
– Experience in SW development and/or embedded FW.
– Programming language C / C++
– Experience in Design tools like Doxygen, EDI and Enterprise Architect.
– Well versed with the related tools like SVN, GIT, Canica, MPLABX, Renesas Programmer, vim, BusMaster, Kvaser, Polyspace, DOORS, and RIDE.
– Knowledge of configuration management tools like Synergy, Subversion (SVN) or Clear Case.
– Participation in R&D projects will be valued.
– Experience in international projects will be valued.
– Good level of English.