Description de l'offre
Ingeniería y automoción
30000 – 50000 Bruto/año
– Responsibility for Safety in the projects.
– Planning and follow up of all activities of the ISO26262 safety lifecycle (Safety Plan).
– Improvement of functional safety processes and methodologies (ISO 26262) in the projects.
– Close cooperation with the project manager, developers and customers.
– Project Support from RFQ to SOP.
– Introduction of functional safety processes Methodologies (ISO 26262) to other sites.
– Processes optimization.
– Generation of safety case.
– Direct customer approach.
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
– Join a young high performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals.
– Ambitious training plan.
– Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception: A part of the salary in CASH. Another part in PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (medical insurance, restaurant card, transport card, ticket nursery school).
– Diploma/Master in engineering.
– Work experience in automotive development (System, Hardware or Software).
– Experience in creating safety concepts and analyses (FMEA, FTA).
– Knowledge of ISO26262 or IEC61508, automotive SPICE/CMMI.
– Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods.
– Fluent in English (German knowledge is a plus).
– Structured and team oriented work.