BETWEEN TECHNOLOGYis a multinational consulting firm that has advanced technological capabilities in the field of engineering and ICT. Our services reach all continents and cover various fields of the world economy, industry and service companies.
BETWEEN currently has a team of 400 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, world of sports, education, etc.
Currently we select a Software Engineer for configuration of AUTOSAR Bsw to work in the Between development team that we have implanted in one of our major clients.
Within the electronic development group, you will be part of our team of development consultants, participating in specification and software / firmware design projects for 16 and 32 bit microcontrollers.You will also collaborate on international real-time systems programming projects.
– Vector AUTOSAR BSW configuration with DaVinci Configurator Pro.
– RTE configuration with DaVinci Developer.
– Diagnostics configuration with CANdela.
– Flash Bootloader configuration with VFlash.
– CAN communications
– A2L file configuration.
– Automotive development based on V-Model process (Automotive SPICE)
– Programming in embedded C for 32-bit multi-core microcontrollers (ST Micro or similar).
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
– Join a young high performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals.
– Ambitious training plan.
– Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception: A part of the salary in CASH. Another part in PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (medical insurance, restaurant card, transport card, ticket nursery school).
– Requirements management in DOORS (or similar tool)
– Architectural Design in Enterprise Architect (or similar tool)
– Trace32 / Lauterbach debugger.
– Functional Safety ISO-26262 up to ASIL D.
– OnBoard diagnostics (OBD-II)
– Issue management in JIRA (or similar tool)
– SVN Tortoise for version control
– Programming experience in Python.
– Static Analysis using Polyspace / PC-Lint (or similar tool)
– Hardware in the Loop (HIL) in VT Systems, CANoe (or similar tools)
– Availability to travel abroad