Associate Tax Operational (Greek speaking)
Tax Operational associate is responsible for the verification and execution of transactions, ensuring the fiscal quality of accounting data as well as the monitoring and follow-up with other internal departments and local Tax authorities.
· Carry out checks of invoices from the fiscal perspective, reconcile the VAT netting account, post any needed adjustments in SAP, monitor process exceptions (e.g. incorrect invoices), ensuring the proper follow-up with other SSCDN departments.
· Support local Tax departments in the preparation and submission of required fiscal reports, ensuring the proper and timely delivery of Intrastat and any other country specific fiscal requirement as defined in the global or country process documentation.
· Contribute to improve the Tax Operational process.
· Update country documentation and conduct country Trainings to other SSCDN departments.
· Participation to cross department special assignments.
· Reporting to Team Leader.
· Appropriate degree or proven experience in similar position
· Language: Fluent Greek and English. Additional european languages (e.g.French, Italian) would be a plus
· Communication: usage of PowerPoint and Sharepoint
· Data analysis: usage of Excel. Experience in VBA would be a plus
· Process Tools knowledge (SAP R3, SSF, YourDoces)
Spain : Cataluña : Sant Joan Despi
Av. Baix Llobregat, 3, 08970 Sant Joan Despí,