Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change
Associate Source to Pay with Dutch
Our Benelux Source to Pay (S2P) Front Office (FO) has to ensure the proximity to the internal customer and therefore needs a good understanding of how the local and global Bayer organization works. Currently S2P is looking for a FO Associate to cover its services for the SCB Benelux.
The Associate is the person who performs quality controls to ensure and the payment on time of vendor invoices. He/She will be also responsible for the Accounts Payable for which the candidate will collaborate with internal and external stakeholder for further improvements and standardizations in the Source to Pay area.
This position has high level of interactions and therefore we look for a candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment, as he/she will act as interface between internal customer and the Back Office Organization. Furthermore, this position requires good planning and prioritizing to meet commitments aligned with the Source to Pay goals.
· Conduct an S2P Running business (process & Internal Control System controls) according to process documentation.
· Preventing and solving the Open items on the GL accounts (vendors or Goods Received/Invoice Received) and other controls (Quality check)
· Booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
· Handling internal and external invoice related questions per email or phone
· Contribute to process and knowledge management improvements.
· In the Daily S2P Running business looking for Bayer overall efficiencies.
· Active contribution during Team Meetings and Whiteboards and other meetings
· Participating to internal (process) trainings
· Assist to the monthly meetings with Internal Stakeholders or team meetings.
· Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement or Accounting of a minimum of 2 years
· Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, colleagues, and management
· Native speaker or very high level of language skills (Dutch) and excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken)
· Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona