In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network. As a dedicated service unit, we provide solutions as required by the company with a strong customer focus. In three regional service delivery units and six global service clusters, we offer our services in a needs-based, efficient, effective and solutions-oriented manner.
In our Innovations & Analytics team we are responsible for the further development of our personnel services in terms of service experience, quality and efficiency. To this end, we optimize processes through new technologies and working methods.
· You will merge data from different sources and visualize them in digital dashboards
· You will analyze structural data and interpret trends to gain insights, draw conclusions and create scenarios.
· You will present your results target group oriented and advise our global internal partners in the BASF Group.
· You will actively drive forward automation and efficiency initiatives in your area of responsibility, working together with our specialists (e.g. scripters, data scientists) across units.
· You will have the opportunity to participate in exciting optimization projects, contribute your ideas and thus shape the further development of the unit.
· university degree in economics/social sciences or in a comparable field
· Ideally, initial experience in using visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI as well as SAP (module HCM, SAP BI, R)
· excellent communication skills in English, German
· advanced handling of MS Office standard applications, especially Excel and Powerpoint
· practical experience with statistical analysis tools (e.g. STATA, SPSS)
· passion for working in a team
· strong analytical thinking and target- and result-oriented execution of tasks
· reliable and structured way of working, high degree of personal responsibility and entrepreneurial thinking
· greatest passion for your subject area
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
· Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Ms. Franziska Wilke (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 58765
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
BASF Services Europe GmbH can be found in the heart of Berlin and delivers a range of services for the BASF Group across Europe as a "Shared Service Center". We are an international team of 2000 employees from more than 50 nations and we bring together know-how in the areas of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We place an emphasis on teamwork and commitment and put diversity and inclusion into practice every day. Learn more about the SSC at on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.