In our team HR Services Europe, we provide master data, payroll, time management, learning and Reporting services to our group companies in Belgium:
· You prepare and handle the monthly HR processes and implement, improve and maintain administrative processes in SAP HR and other systems.
· You ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements concerning our HR services are met.
· For this you are in close cooperation with our local HR Business Partners in Belgium as well as our internal service departments in Berlin and our technical providers.
· You also collaborate in internal projects and encourage the best practice sharing amongst our European HR teams.
· You contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
· In an open and positive working environment, we facilitate an extensive on-the-job training regarding HR services and SAP HR to become an all-round HR professional.
· We create an environment of continuous learning and self-development.
· You have completed your university studies.
· You are fluent in English and Dutch, German is a plus.
· Towards customers you always present yourself in a friendly and service-oriented manner.
· Whilst working towards deadlines you demonstrate very strong analytical and organizational skills.
· Moreover, you are a proactive and entrepreneurial personality.
· You are eager to learn all aspects of the Belgian HR administrative process (Payroll, time management, learning, Reporting, etc.)
· A first relevant working experience in the field of HR administration is an advantage.
· Experience with IT systems is a plus.
· Knowledge of Excel is a plus.
· In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European services.
· As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
· You will start with a 2-year contract with the possibility of a permanent contract afterwards.
· On-the-job training through our "Buddy System".
· Flexible working hours & mobile working.
· Health days, sports teams & a yearly company-run.
· Summer and winter parties, as well as team events.
Located in the heart of Berlin, BASF Services Europe brings together an international team of around 1,700 colleagues, with over 50 different nationalities, working in our Finance, Controlling, HR and Procurement departments. The performance and expertise of over 200 of our BASF companies in the whole of Europe are collected together in our BASF Shared Service Center.
Learn more about BASF Services Europe GmbH at http://on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.