In our Dispersions & Pigments division we offer a broad portfolio of pigments, resins, additives and polymer dispersions. These raw materials are used in formulations in the coatings, construction, adhesives, printing and packaging, electronics and paper industries, among others. We develop innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers and help them advance their formulations.
For a time period of 3 - 6 months you will contribute to the digital development of our business.
· To ensure the growth of our industrial unit B2B Performance Chemicals you support us in the development and implementation of digital marketing-tools and -methods.
· You support us in the development of new digital business models for our customers.
· You investigate the global StartUp-ecosystem in order to identify potential cooperation partners to further develop our traditional business.
· enrollment in a technical or economical degree programme with a focus on chemistry, engineering or IT
· first practical experiences with digtal technologies
· knowledge of digital marketing as well as the StartUp-ecosystem
· fluent English skills
· high level of self-responsiblity as you will mainly work from home.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Do you have any questions about the application process or the job? Mr. Tom Daya (Talent Acquisition) +49 (0) 30 2005 58456
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.