At BASF Finance, we see solutions, not figures. We are all about innovative thinking, working together and making things happen. In doing so, our focus is always on our customers and keeping pace with digitalization. The basics for us are mergers and acquisitions, financing, preparing financial data or managing financial risks. On top of that, we ensure efficient financial processes - always in consultation with a globally connected community.
Support our Accounts Payable department as part of your mandatory 3-6 month internship and help us to ensure professional invoice management for our customers.
· You will work with the invoice receipt tool and will ensure that all invoices are processed correctly.
· In addition, you will support the team with classic accounting tasks such as checking and posting invoices, clarifying accounts as well as verifying payment runs.
· As part of your work on global projects, you will create analyses or prepare presentations.
· Over the entire period of time, you will be in regular contact with different units of the BASF Group and thus have the opportunity to gain comprehensive insights into BASF's processes.
· enrolled student
· an open-minded and curious personality
· desire to gain experience in the Accounts Payable department of a globally active company during your studies
· sound knowledge of MS Office applications and a good level of technical interest
· fluent in English, Dutch skills are advantageous
· high dedication, commitment and an accurate working method
· From day one, you are part of the BASF team and a member of our student network.
· With us, you enter challenging fields of work and take on exciting tasks and, if possible, sub-projects in an interdisciplinary working environment.
· In addition, the BASF locations offer various opportunities such as guided tours or workshops to get to know BASF better.
· You will gain a wide range of insights and experiences at the world's largest chemical company. Information on internships: www.basf.com/praktikum
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Stefanie Koch (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 56001
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
ASF Services Europe GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is a shared service center providing a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. As an international team of 2,000 employees from over 50 countries, we bring together know-how in the fields of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We value teamwork, engagement and embrace Diversity & Inclusion. Learn more about the SSC at: https://www.on.basf.com/EuropeanSSC
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.