In start-up-like structures, we serve our customers in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries in a dynamic market. We build the business with materials, system solutions, components and services in the field of 3D printing and work closely with BASF's global research platforms and application engineers.
We are looking for an intern for our start-up BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH in Heidelberg starting as soon as possible.
· You support us in the application development of ongoing research activities and assist in general printing.
· In addition, you perform measurements and collect the data from them.
· ongoing studies in science or engineering
· first project experience
· fluent German and English skills
· in-depth knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· You are part of the team from day one.
· With us, you enter demanding areas of work and take on exciting tasks and, if possible, sub-projects in an interdisciplinary working environment.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Ms Lisa Nabra (Talent Acquisition) +49 (0)30 2005 58195
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore, please only submit copies and not originals.
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not welcome.
BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF New Business GmbH. Within start-up-like structures, we provide services to our customers in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods sectors in a dynamic market. The business is built on materials, system solutions, components and services in the 3D printing sector and we work closely with global research platforms as well as BASF application technicians. Learn more about BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH at www.basf-3dps.com.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.