Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for experienced IT Professionals in our IT Support Area for our location in Timisoara, Romania.
The person must have IT Technical Background (minimum 5+ years of experience), to be capable in offering remote IT 3rd Level Support for our global clients, with main responsibilities as follows:
· Install, configure and maintain large, complex virtual environments utilizing VMware Horizon View, including vSphere hosts and clusters;
· Creation and maintenance of VDI master images;
· Creation and maintenance of virtualized applications;
· Troubleshoot and resolve VDI issues;
· Perform daily VDI administration, maintenance and upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations;
· Create and maintain processes, procedures, and documentation in support of VDI environment.
· Education : Preferably Computer university degree or a similar qualification.
· Professional experience/knowledge in:
· Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) technology, especially with VMware's products including Horizon View, vSphere, ESXi;
· Experience developing virtual desktop solutions using VMware technologies (Horizon View, ThinApp and vSphere);
· Experience administering and supporting VMware ESX/ESXi infrastructure;
· Experience providing technical resolution to advanced incident and problem events related to the VMware VDI infrastructure;
· Experience managing Active Directory including all account provisioning, termination, Files and folders permissions;
· Experience with Windows Server and Desktop Architecture, and with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 systems administration;
· Windows PowerShell scripting experience.
· Social Skills and competencies : Analytical Thinking; Information Acquisition; Attention to details; Interacting with people; Teamwork
· Foreign Languages : Fluent in English;
· French or German – advanced would be a big plus.
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
· We offer you training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
· We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
· Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
· Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.