Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
· Ensure ongoing operation of systems/applications through troubleshooting, scheduling/monitoring jobs and technology-related business processes;
· Deploying and supporting clients in Citrix XenApp;
· Administrating XenApp farms, group policies, printing, Citrix Provisioning Services, application maintenance on Citrix XenApp servers;
· Administrating XenDesktop.
What are we looking for?
· Technical University degree or equivalent experience - Computer Science
· Experience working with Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, XenServer, Netscaler
· Proven hands on experience would be a plus for the following:
· Appsense (Environment, Performance, and Application manager)
· Microsoft App-V
· Microsoft MDT (Deployment Toolkit)
· Microsoft Windows PowerShell DSC (Desired State Configuration)
· Citrix AppDNA
· Hands on with server operating systems 2008, 2012
· Experience with Microsoft desktop OS Windows 7/10 32/64 bit
· Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DFS, DHCP
· Must be able to learn new applications / programs quickly
· Interacting with customers at various levels within the organization
· Ability to connect with Microsoft and other solution partners for technical solutions
· ITIL knowledge
Social Skills and proficiencies : Analytical Thinking; Collaboration; Strong problem solving skills; Interpersonal skills in multicultural environment; Customer-oriented attitude; Willingness to improve technical skills;
Foreign Languages: Strong working knowledge of English (verbal and written) it’s a must;
· German language would be an advantage.
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
· We offer you training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
· We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
· Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
· Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.