Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
ATOS Philippines is seeking for an SME-GRADE O365/SP Support Engineer capable working in a highly regulated environment but one also moving quickly and constantly changing. The position will report to the local Philippine Infrastructure Operations Center (IOC) Manager and will be part of a team that will be operating on 24X7 schedule; responsible for providing support for various Client IT business functions.
· Degree holder graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field of study.
· Preferably certified with ITIL v3 or V4 foundations.
· 3+ Years Information Systems Experience supporting SharePoint and web based infrastructure
· 3+ Year experience with VMWare technologies
· 3+ Year experience with Microsoft Server technologies
· Implements and provides operational support for SharePoint and web services (IIS) both on premise and in Office 365/SharePoint Online including OneDrive and Microsoft Teams.
· Assists with SharePoint site migrations to alternate platforms using 3rd party tools (eg. SP 2010 to SP Online).
· Provides troubleshooting support for workflows developed in SharePoint Designer, Nintex, etc.
· Engage with 3rd party vendor support when applicable for troubleshooting issues (eg. Microsoft support).
· Implements and provides operational support for virtualized Windows servers.
· Proposes and implements system enhancements (updates and upgrades) subject to client IT design approval.
· Manages patching and updates on all associated systems.
· Manages the load configuration of the servers and makes recommendations for purchase or upgrades.
· Perform installation, upgrading, monitoring, testing, and servicing of associated technology systems including on-premise and O365.
· Participate in general server infrastructure troubleshooting and issue resolution where required.
· Participate on a rotational on-call setup as needed.
· Willing to support user-support related calls as covered by operations team
· Willing to be on a 24X7 rotating shift schedule.
· Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES:
· Extensive working experience with required technologies and can handle advanced & complex tasks.
· Knowledgeable in areas of SharePoint Services (2010, 2013, 2016, Online/o365), IIS, Windows Server OS (2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016), storage, Nintex or similar workflow tools, Web Certificates, CISCO UCS, InfoPath or similar forms-based software, TCP/IP and HTTP/S communication
· Analytical Abilities - Advanced problem-solving skills including working collaboratively with peer technical teams to analyze & resolve cross-platform problems or to develop problem-solving techniques, tools & instruction for new or complex technologies
· Business Knowledge - Strong understanding of how supported technologies are used in the business operations consistently uses this knowledge effectively in daily support and handling unusual/critical issues.
· Communication skills - Strong English verbal & written communication skills. Communications are complete & understandable to target audience; demonstrates effective listening skills; regularly handles difficult customers or situations effectively requiring sensitivity and diplomacy.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.