• Windowsserver administration experience (especially Win 2k8 and Win 2k12)
· 5-7 years of relevant experience VMware 3.X & 4 Virtualization Technology.
· Responsible for all day-to-day management of the VMs including: installation, upgrades, troubleshooting, patching, backup and recovery.
· Assist in the planning, execution, and tracking of the projects.
· Standard / Enterprise / Web / Data center / (Core as well as Full)
· Installation / troubleshooting
· Microsoft Cluster Services (MSCS), DHCP / WINS /IIS/ ISA / SQL /FTP
· Hardware installation concept of RAID
· Experience with large-scale enterprise projects.
· Hands on delivery in a client facing environment.
· Understanding of enterprise data center technologies including Networking, Security, TCP/IP, SAN and NAS, physical data center practices. Technical Knowledge (Projects):
· Knowledge of methodologies for developing, building and configuring a system.
· Understand the storage configuration, LUN creation procedures and policies