· Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
· Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
· Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
· Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
· Fluent in Russian (min. B2 level) and English (min. B1)?
· Interested in the newest technologies?
· Looking forward to learning about business processes in IT sector or Project/Team/Process Management?
· Open-minded, friendly, enthusiastic and determined?
Would you like to:
· Work in an international leading company known for supporting the Olympic Games , powering the London metro, and creating the most powerful quantum simulator in the world?
· Improve your language and communication skills in daily contact with native speakers?
· Gain knowledge of information technologies in cooperation with IT specialists?
· Take first steps in your business career in the multicultural environment?
· Support your clients in creating the service solutions and your team in building a knowledge base you can pass to the new joiners?
What you can achieve with us:
· Work in the company that highly values cooperation and strongly invests in your career development;
· Have access to wide range of certified trainings – e.g. ITIL, Prince, MS Office – Excel, Outlook, Windows10, License to Lead, License to Support, Manager on Duty;
· Use Russian on a daily basis supporting native speakers;
· Share your passions and hobbies with workmates, e.g. kayaking, Baltic cruises and much more
Work hours tailored to YOU!
#freeworkdays #youhaveachoice #workandstudy
#lazymornings #nightowlbonus #variety
#freedom #nightshiftslowdown #youmatter
What you can expect:
· Stable employment based on full-time job contract
· Attractive benefits package : medical care, multisport card, language courses and more
· Work on shifts system adjustable to your needs with the night hours additionally paid
· Complex introductory trainings preparing you to achieve independence on the position
· Help in finding your career path in information technology among many open positions we have
· Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with colleagues + buddy program
· High-tech office located in the city center + commuting contribution
· Private medical care
· Training and development programs
· Learning foreign languages
· Referral bonus
· Private life and travel insurance
· MyBenefit System
· Commuting contribution
· Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .